St. Vincent de Paul High School welcomes international students to join our community. We are approved to admit international students and issue I -20 forms to facilitate the visa process.
CLICK HERE for Chinese Brochure.
General Admission Instructions for International Students:
All applicants must provide the following documents in order to be considered for enrollment:
- Two copies of the applicant’s transcripts for the past three years: one copy must be in the original language and one copy must be translated into English by an official translator or school official. These records should include courses taken and credits earned.
- A letter of recommendation from a school administrator at the applicant’s present school. This letter should include the student’s discipline and attendance records.
- A copy of the applicant’s Immunization records.
- A copy of Passport.
- Completed I20 Questionnaire
9th grade – 3.5+
10th grade – 4.0+
11th grade – 4.5+
12th grade – 4.5+TOEFL Jr. / TOEFL9th grade – TOEFL Jr. score of 725+ or TOEFL score of 50+10th grade – TOEFL Jr. score of 750+ or TOEFL score of 60+
11th grade – TOEFL score of 75+
12th grade – TOEFL score of 75+
- Skype Interview
- Brief written essay (instructions to be issued during the interview process)
Please send these items to:
St. Vincent de Paul High School
849 Keokuk St.
Petaluma, California 94952
Attn: Admissions Office
Student Inquiry Link: https://www.thecambridgenetwork.com/school-lp-student-inquiry-option-2/
Host Family Inquiry Link: https://www.gphomestay.com/host-families-foreign-international-students/host-family-inquiry-form/
Tuition (including fees) for the 2017-18 school year is $24,550.00 there is an additional $2,000 immersion week fee for new students
Please contact Cathleen Yarger in the Admissions office with any questions 707-763-1032 #113