Speed and Agility Camp
This fun and interactive experience is geared to meet the widest range of needs for our athletes. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to elevate your game and enhance your athletic potential, this camp is for you.
The skills and drills taught in this camp will improve your functional strength, speed, agility, quickness and power while reducing the risk of sports-related injuries. For boys & girls currently in 3rd thru 8th grade.
● Speed Integration, Competition and Games
● Speed, Agility and Power Development Exercises
● Testing | 20/40 yard dash, broad jump, pro-agility
● Sports Nutrition Information
The program will be directed by Trent Herzog, head varsity football coach at St. Vincent de Paul High School. He is a former personal trainer with an expert rating in speed and agility. Coach Herzog is only one of three certified trainers in the Bay Area that can provide SPARQ ratings. (SPARQ is an acronym it stands for “Speed, Power, Agility, Reaction and Quickness” verifying measurements and times for colleges.)
Campers will be guided and trained by Cameron Eisenhauer, SVHS Strength & Conditioning Coach and Northern State University Football alumnus and:
● Dayna Dolcini, SVHS Women’s Varsity Basketball Head Coach / former D1 College Soccer player at Loyola Marymount University
● Trent Herzog, SVHS Varsity Football Head Coach
● Connor Waggoner, Owner & Trainer at LumaFitness / former D1 College Football player at Humboldt State
July 5th through July 8th
9:00AM to 12:00PM | Rising 4th thru 9th grades