Winter 2020 Speed and Agility Camp
This fun and interactive experience is geared to meet the widest range of needs for our athletes. Whether you’re a beginner or looking to elevate your game and enhance your athletic potential, this camp is for you.
The skills and drills taught in this camp will improve your functional strength, speed, agility, quickness and power while reducing the risk of sports-related injuries. For boys & girls currently in 3rd thru 8th grade.
- Speed Integration, Competition and Games
- Speed, Agility and Power Development Exercises
- Testing | 20/40 yard dash, broad jump, pro-agility, power ball throw
- Sports Nutrition Information
Campers will be guided and trained by Cameron Eisenhauer, SVHS Strength & Conditioning Coach and Northern State University Football alumnus and:
- Dayna Dolcini, SVHS Women’s Varsity Basketball Head Coach and Loyola Marymount Soccer alumnus
- Trent Herzog, SVHS Varsity Football Head Coach
Campers will be divided into cohorts per COVID-19 guidelines. We intend to operate within the guidance provided by the CDC and California and Sonoma County Health Departments. Campers are expected to follow staff instructions to maintain adherence to these guidelines.