To make the opportunity of a St. Vincent’s education possible for more families, 46% of our current students receive some form of financial assistance. Scholarships can provide a meaningful component to your overall financial aid.
The St. Vincent de Paul High School Tuition Scholarships Application will open on Dec 18, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year. The deadline for completed scholarship applications will be January 25, 2021.
Scholarships Awarded in 2020
- St. Vincent de Paul & BVM Sisters Scholarships
- Vincentian Scholar Award
- Sister Mary Gemma Leadership Award
- Dan Ercolini Memorial Scholarship
- John & Ann Broxmeyer Memorial Scholarship
- Young Maturing Athlete Scholarship
- Fr. Michael Culligan Scholarship
- Tom & Carolyn Maloney Family Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement
- Burkart-Trapani Family Scholarship of Service
- Tom & Judy Gavin Memorial Scholarship
- Edward Borr Memorial Scholarship
- Petaluma Educational Foundation Guglielmetti Ag Scholarship
- Kavanaugh Scholarship
- Ed & Stella Cella Memorial Scholarship for Community Service
- Kiwanis Foundation Brendan Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Gonzalez Speech & Debate Scholarship
- The Gonzalez Art Award
- David C. Pass Memorial Scholarship
- William and Carolyn Tobin Family Scholarship
- Jim & Marge Henderson Memorial Scholarship
- St. Vincent de Paul High School Math Scholarship
- Dr. Mary Abascal-Hildebrand Memorial Scholarship
- Debbie Abrao School Spirit Scholarship
- Rodney Vondrak Memorial Scholarship
- All Are Welcome Scholarship
- Amanda Sheehan Scholarship
- David & Mary Ann Malcolm Scholarship
- Tim Shea Scholarship
- Carter Rewards
The Vincentian Scholar Award is awarded to incoming freshmen who have achieved and maintained a GPA of 4.0 in all disciplines during his or her 7th and 8th grade year and has met all the requirements of the award. As the patron saint of our school, St. Vincent de Paul exhibited humility, faith, kindness, intellect and respect for those less fortunate. His humbleness and devotion to his faith are qualities we also look for in a Vincentian Scholar.
● Scholar achieved all A’s (4.0) during scholar’s 7th and 8th grade academic years.
● Placed in the top 10% of the high school placement test no later than January 16, 2021.
● Scholar applied to St. Vincent de Paul High School no later than December 12, 2020.
● Eligible scholars will be notified of eligibility by the Admissions Office by February 19, 2021.
● Required to submit the following parts of the application by 5:00 p.m. March 4, 2021.
- Essays to multiple questions.
- A letter of recommendation from their principal, priest (or other religious leader), or a leading member of their local community who is familiar with the applicant.
- Based on essays and letter of recommendation, the Vincentian Committee will select applicants and their families to participate in Vincentian interviews in early March. Applicants will be required to wear business attire for the interview.
Scholar applicants will be notified of the results on March 20, 2020. Scholars and parents will sign an agreement detailing the requirements of the award. The benefits include one-half tuition for all four years, including class registration priority and college counseling beginning in freshman year. Scholars enjoy membership in the Alumni Professional Mentor Group and are eligible for field trips to a wide range of businesses including healthcare, law, finance, environmental planning, and professional sports management.
Maintenance of Award
A Vincentian Scholar must maintain a weighted cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher during his/her four years of attendance at St. Vincent de Paul High School. If a scholar falls below a GPA of 3.5, the scholar risks loss of the award. Vincentian Scholars must complete 50 hours of community service per year and maintain a flawless discipline record. We have high expectations of our Vincentian Scholars. The award may be rescinded for violations of any Student Handbook policies including excessive tardiness or absences.
For assistance regarding a Vincentian Scholarship. please contact: