Invitation for Our Mustang Fans
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year! The Mustang Athletic Club (MAC) is proudly rolling into its second year.
In our inaugural year, our organization funded many improvements to our athletic department. These included:
- Including assisting in the refurbishment of football helmets
- Subsidizing basketball warm-up gear
- Purchasing protective flooring for DeCarli Gym–a major milestone!
We kicked things off with the start of “The 5th Quarter.” a well-received celebration in the quad after home football games. We also beefed up offerings in the Snack Shack and hosted the three awards nights for the 2018-2019 season.
We hope you will applaud the return of an active St. Vincent de Paul High School booster group to help support the efforts of our student-athletes. We can always use more help, and urge you to JOIN the newly named Mustang Athletic Club (MAC) both as a member, volunteer and even a board member!
Ways to Support MAC
- Purchase an annual membership for your family. (See links to join on this page.)
- Look for new Mustang Spirit Wear to purchase at SV home games.
- Support the Mustang Snack Shack.
- Visit Beehively and volunteer for one of the many opportunities listed. We again have many events planned, including 5th Quarters, the Alumni Basketball Game, Sports Awards Dinners and more!
The Mustang Athletic Club holds meetings the first Monday of every month during the school year in the St. Vincent de Paul Kavanaugh Library at 7pm. All Are Welcome!
Support the Mustang Athletic Club
Our student-athletes need YOUR support!
As an athletic booster club, MAC helps with funding for equipment and other expenses related to athletic programs as well as volunteer assistance in managing games, snack shack and other related activities.
Memberships are open to individuals, families, groups and businesses.
You can join the MAC by signing up online or downloading a signup form.